A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.
- written by well-known experts in the field
- self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. F. Brock: Rearrangements and applications to symmetry problems in PDE
2. A. Farina: Liouville-type theorems for elliptic problems
3. M. Guedda: Similarity and pseudosimilarity solutions of degenerate boundary layer equations
4. N. Kenmochi: Monotonicity and compactness methods for nonlinear variational inequalities
5. H. Morimoto: Stationary Navier-Stokes flow in 2-D Channels involving the general outflow condition
6. P. Pucci and J. Serrin: Maximum principles for elliptic partial differential equations
7. V. Radelescu: Singular phenomena in nonlinear elliptic problems from blow-up boundary solutions to equations with singular nonlinearities