A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.
* Written by well-known experts in the field
* Self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics
* Informed and thoroughly updated for students, academics and researchers
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Nonlinear variational problems via the fibering method (S. Pohozaev)
3. Superlinear elliptic equations and systems (B. Ruf)
4. Nonlinear eigenvalue problem with quantization (T. Suzuki and F. Takahashi)
5. Stationary problem of Boltzmann equation (S. Ukai and T Yang)
6. Existence and stability of spikes for the Gierer-Meinhardt system (J. Wei)