Partial differential equations represent one of the most rapidly developing topics in mathematics. This is due to their numerous applications in science and engineering on the one hand and to the challenge and beauty of associated mathematical problems on the other.
- Self-contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics.
- 7 Chapters, enriched with numerous figures originating from numerical simulations.
- Written by well known experts in the field.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. B. Dacorogna: Non convex problems of the calculus of variations and differential inclusions.
3. Y. Du: Bifurcation and related topics in elliptic problems.
4. J. López-Gómez: Metasolutions.
5. J. D. Rossi: Elliptic problems with nonlinear boundary conditions and the Sobolev trace theorem.
6. G. Rozenblum, M. Melgaard: Schrödinger operators with singular potentials.
7. S. Solimini: Multiplicity techniques for problems without compactness.