As a new and exciting field of interdisciplinary macromolecular science and engineering, polymeric materials will have a profound presence in 21st century chemical, pharmaceutical, biomedical, manufacturing, infrastructure, electronic, optical and information technologies. The origin of this field derived from an area of polymer science and engineering encompassing plastic technologies. The field is rapidly expanding to incorporate new interdisciplinary research areas such as biomaterials, macromolecular biology, novel macromolecular structures, environmental macromolecular science and engineering, innovative and nano-fabrications of products, and is translating discoveries into technologies.
- Unique in combining scientific concepts with technological aspects
- Provides a comprehensive and broad coverage of thermodynamic and thermal behaviours of various polymeric materials as well as methodologies of thermal analysis and calorimetry
- Contributions are from both pioneering scientists and the new generation of researchers
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. The Glass Transition: Its Measurement And Underlying Physics
3. Mechanical Relaxation Processes In Polymers
4. Dielectric Analysis Of Polymers
5. Crystallization And Melting Of Metastable Crystalline Polymers
6. Crystallization, Melting And Morphology Of Homogeneous Ethylene Copolymers
7. Recent Advances In Thermal Analysis Of Thermotropic Mainchain Liquid Crystalline Polymers
8. Polymer Blends And Copolymers
10. Thermal Analysis Of Polymer Films
11. Thermal Analysis Polymer Fibers
12. Thermal Properties Of High Temperature Polymer Matrix Fibrous Composites