- The ONLY one-stop Zigbee resource available- from basics to sniffers to specs- 7 easy-to-assemble ZigBee projects allow the reader to follow along...hands-on!- Working hardware and software examples included in every chapter
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. You Are Dangerous and You're Going to Hell
3. Keep Running
4. A Loot At the ZMD 900 MHz IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee-Ready Radio
5. Atmel Does IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee Too
6. They Do Everything BIG in Texas
8. Hopping Down the Bunny Trail
9. Cirronet Adds Southern Flavor to IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee
10. Silicon Laboratories
14. DLP Design
17. Cypress MicroSystems's CapSense
As an engineering consultant, Fred Eady has implemented communications networks for the space program and designed hardware and firmware for the medical, retail and public utility industries. He currently writes a monthly embedded design column for a popular electronics enthusiast magazine. Fred also composes monthly articles for a popular robotics magazine. Fred has been dabbling in electronics for over 30 years. His embedded design expertise spans the spectrum and includes Intel's 8748 and 8051 microcontrollers, the entire Microchip PIC microcontroller family and the Atmel AVR microcontrollers. Fred recently retired from his consulting work and is focused on writing magazine columns and embedded design books.