Synthesis of Biaryls presents the description of a given method for the synthesis of biaryls: short introduction, reaction mechanism, application, representative synthetic procedures, conclusion and literature references. This book will be of interest to organic chemists in industry and academia.
- A topic of growing importance in organic synthesis
- The FIRST book to cover all reactions for the synthesis of biaryls, including the most recent
- The book provides detailed applications of each method described
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Classical Methods For Synthesis Of Biaryls.
3. Coupling Reactions Of Aryl Halides And Sulfonates With Metal Complexes And Active Metals.
4. Cross-Coupling Reactions Of Arylmetallic
Reagents With Aryl Halides And Aryl Sulfonates.
5. The Suzuki-Miyaura Reaction.
6. Synthesis Of Biaryls And Polyaryls.
by Oxidative Couplings Of Arenes.
7. Miscellaneous Methods For Synthesis Of Biaryls.
8. Synthesis Of Axially Chiral Biaryls.