Citrix recently released a new version of its most popular product, XenApp (formerly Presentation Server). This new version is fully compatible with Windows Server 2008. To retain their CCA credential, all current CCAs will need to upgrade to the new software. This will be particularly important to those companies enrolled in Citrix partner programs, as current certification is a requirement of the program. When packaged with practice exams, this prep kit will offer an affordable, effective solution for CCA certification and re-certification.
- Complete exam-prep package includes full coverage of new XenApp 5.0 objectives- Authored by a Citrix expert with hundreds of implementations to his credit- This preparation kit can also be used as a reference guide for administrators who need to integrate XenApp 5.0 with their networks
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Installing and Managing Citrix XenApp 5.0 Server
3. Configuring Citrix XenApp 5.0 Farm Settings
4. Configuring ICA Sessions
5. Configuring Policies
6. Publishing Applications and Content
7. Deploying Applications
8. Creating and Assigning Load Evaluators
9. Configuring Printing
10. Enabling Web Access to Published Applications and Content
11. Securing Access to Published Applications and Content
12. Working with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services
Appendix: Citrix Common Management Platform 5.0: Administration
Shawn Tooley is a consultant and network administrator with over 15 years' experience implementing Citrix and Microsoft technologies in mid- to enterprise-level environments. Shawn holds multiple industry certifications, including the CCEA and MCSE.
Shawn is the co-author of:
The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-646 Prep Kit
The Real MCTS/MCITP Exam 70-642 Prep Kit
HP/Compaq ASE Certification Exam: Covering Exams 010-695, 011-697 and 010-724