Theory of Plasticity is the most comprehensive reference on the subject as well as the most up to date -- no other significant Plasticity reference has been published recently, making this of great interest to academics and professionals. This new edition presents extensive new material on the use of computational methods, plus coverage of important developments in cyclic plasticity and soil plasticity.
- A complete plasticity reference for graduate students, researchers and practicing engineers; no other book offers such an up to date or comprehensive reference on this key continuum mechanics subject- Updates with new material on computational analysis and applications, new end of chapter exercises- Plasticity is a key subject in all mechanical engineering disciplines, as well as in manufacturing engineering and civil engineering. Chakrabarty is one of the subject's leading figures.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Foundations of Plasticity
3. Elastoplastic Bending and Torsion
4. Plastic Analysis of Beams and Frames
5. Further Solutions of Elastoplastic Problems
6. Theory of the Slipline Field
7. Steady Problems in Plain Strain
8. Nonsteady Problems in Plain Strain
9. Computational Analysis of Plasticity
Appendix: Fundamentals of Soil Plasticity