The field of genetics is rapidly evolving, and new medical breakthroughs are occurring as a result of advances in knowledge gained from genetics research. This serial continually publishes important reviews of the broadest interest to geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- MR Molecular Imaging of Tumor Vasculature and Vascular Targets
Arvind P. Pathak, Marie-France Penet and Zaver M. Bhujwalla
- An Integrated Approach for the Rational Design of NanoVectors for Biomedical Imaging and Therapy
Biana Godin, Wouter H. Driessen, Bettina Proneth, Sei-Young Lee, Srimeenakshi Srinivasan, Rolando Rumbaut, Wadih Arap, Renata Pasqualini, Mauro Ferrari and Paolo Decuzzi.
- Targeted Systemic Gene therapy and Molecular Imaging of Cancer: Contribution of the Vascular Targeted AAVP Vector
- Cationic and Tissue-Specific Protein Transduction Domains: Identification, Characterization and Therapeutic Application
Maliha Zahid, Xiaoli Lu, Zhibao Mi, and Paul D. Robbins
- GRP78 Signaling Hub: A Receptor for Targeted Tumor Therapy
Masanori Sato, Virginia J. Yao, Wadih Arap, and Renata Pasqualini
- On the Synergistic Effects of Ligand-Mediated and Phage-Intrinsic Properties During
In Vivo Selection
Wouter H.P. Driessen, Lawrence F. Bronk, Julianna K. Edwards, Bettina Proneth, Glauco, R. Souza, Paolo Decuzzi , and Renata Pasqualini, , Wadih Arap
- Strategies For Targeting Tumors And Tumor Vasculature For Cancer Therapy
Prashanth Sreeramoju, Steven K. Libutti