- First synthetic account of the ecology of all types of tropical streams- Covers all of the major tropical regions- Detailed consideration of possible fundamental differences between tropical and temperate stream ecosystems- Threats faced by tropical stream ecosystems and possible conservation actions- Descriptions and synstheses life-histories and breeding patterns of major aquatic consumers (fishes, invertebrates)
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Primary Production in Tropical Streams and Rivers
3. Organic Matter Processing in Tropical Streams
4. Macroinvertebrates: Composition, Life Histories and Production
5. Fish Ecology in Tropical Streams
6. Aquatic, Semi-Aquatic and Riparian Vertebrates
7. Riparian Wetlands of Tropical Streams
8. Tropical High-Altitude Streams
9. Are Tropical Streams Ecologically Different from Temperate Streams?
10. Tropical Stream Conservation