- Extensive research references.
- Comprehensive review of a very rapidly growing number of theories.
- Summary of all important experiments.
- Comparison with other highly correlated systems such as High-Tc Superconductors.
- Possible Technological applications.
2. Kondo Lattice, Mixed Valence and Heavy-Fermions
3. Dynamical, Extended Dynamical, and Cluster Dynamical Mean-Field Theories: (DMFT, EDMFT and Cluster DMFT)
4. Fermi Liquid, Heavy-Fermi Liquid and Non-Fermi Liquid Models
5. Metamagnetism in Heavy-Fermions (Experimental Review)
6. Theory of Metamagnetism in Heavy Fermions
7. Heavy-Fermion Superconductors (Ce-based Compounds)
8. U-based Superconducting Compounds
9. Filled Skutterdites and Trans-Uranium Superconductors
10. Brief Review of Theories of Heavy-Fermion Superconductivity
11 Kondo Insulators
I have published 100 research papers on magnetic, electric, optical and hyperfine properties of metals, alloys, crystalline and amorphous semiconductors. 10 students have completed their Ph.D. thesis under my supervision. I have been doing research on Heavy-Fermion Systems since 1982 and published several papers to explain their properties.
B.Sc (Hons) and M.Sc, in Physics (Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, India), Ph.D. in Physics (Tufts University, Medford, U.S.A.), Post-Doctoral Research in Solid State Physics (University of Texas, Austin, U.S.A.)