Special features of the book:
- presents recent developments in vortex-state properties, defects characterization, and phase equilibrium
- introduces basic concepts for experimental techniques at low temperatures and high magnetic fields
- provides a valuable reference for materials-related research
- discusses potential industrial applications of high-temperature superconductivity
- includes novel processing technologies for thin film and bulk materials
- suggests areas of research and specific problems whose solution can make high-Tc superconductors a practical reality
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.