International Review of Cell & Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth.
* Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
* Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
* Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Jim Jung-Ching Lin, Yan Li, Robbin D. Eppinga, Qinchuan Wang and Jian-Ping Jin
2. Hypothalamic neural systems controlling the female reproductive life cycle: Gonadotropin-releasing hormone, glutamate, and GABA
Jacqueline A. Maffucci and Andrea C. Gore
3. Acquisition of Membrane Polarity in Epithelial Tube Formation: Patterns, Signaling Pathways, Molecular Mechanisms and Disease
Fernando Martín-Belmonte and Alejo E. Rodríguez-Fraticelli
4. Functions of RAB and SNARE proteins in plant life
Chieko Saito and Takashi Ueda
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.