International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2008: 4.935.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
1. New insight into the interactions between mitochondria and cytoskeleton
Liza A. Pon
2. Role of peptide hormones in plant growth and development
3. New insights into the types and function of proteases in plastids
Wataru Sakamoto; Di Zhang; Yusuke Kato
4. Cell and molecular biology of cranial placode development
5. New insights into the roles of molecular chaperones in Chlamydomonas
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.