International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology--both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Impact factor for 2008: 4.935.
- Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field
- Provides up-to-date information and directions for future research
- Valuable reference material for advanced undergraduates, graduate students and professional scientists
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Shingo Hata, Yoshihiro Kobae and Mari Banba
- Barley grain development
towards an integrative view
Nese Sreenivasulu, Ljudmilla Borisjuk, Björn Junker, Hans-Peter Mock,Hardy Rolletschek*, Udo Seiffert?, Winfriede Weschke*, Ulrich Wobus
- New Insights Into The Regulation Of Actin Cytoskeleton By Tropomyosin
C.-L. Albert Wang and Lynne M. Coluccio
- Regulation of sulfate transport and assimilation in plants
Dr. Hideki Takahashi
- Metabolic pathways in the apicoplast of Apicomplexa
Frank Seeber and Dominique Soldati-Favre
- Molecular mechanisms of pathogenesis of Parkinson's disease
M.I. Shadrina, P.A.Slominsky, and S.A. Limborska
Kwang Jeon received his Ph.D. in cell physiology at King's College, University of London, UK, in 1964 and taught at SUNY Buffalo and University of Tennessee. His research was concerned with the biogenesis and function of cell components in two major areas: Integration of intracellular symbionts into host cells leading to the acquisition of new cell components and cell variation; Membrane-protein recycling during endo- and exocytosis.