International Review of Cytology
presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
- Organellar RNA Polymerases of Higher Plants
- Eukaryotic Transmembrane Solution Transport Systems
- Neural Plasticity in the Adult Insect Brain
- Passive Membrane Permeation
- Plasmodesmata and Cell-to-Cell Communication in Plants