International Review of Cytology
presents current advances and comprehensive reviews in cell biology-both plant and animal. Articles address structure and control of gene expression, nucleocytoplasmic interactions, control of cell development and differentiation, and cell transformation and growth. Authored by some of the foremost scientists in the field, each volume provides up-to-date information and directions for future research.
- Cell Biology of Aluminum Toxicity and Tolerance in Higher Plants
- Gonadal Development in Mammals at the Cellular and Molecular Levels
- The Chlorella Hexose/H+-Symporters
- Mechanisms of Early Neural Crest Development: From Cell Specification to Migration
- Regulation and Expression of Metazoan Unconventional Myosins