Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy is strongly recommended to newcomers as well as researchers in physics, engineering, chemistry and biology.
* A comprehensive course that combines theory and practice
* Includes a systematic and comprehensive description for key laser types
* Written for students and professionals looking to gain a thorough understanding of modern laser spectroscopy
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Distribution of the Electromagnetic Field in the Optical Resonator
3. Generation of Ultrashort Laser Pulses
5. Nonlinear Optics
6. Pulse Amplification
7. The Measurement of Ultrashort Laser Pulses
8. Selected Methods of Time-Resolved Laser Spectroscopy
9. Ultrafast Chemical and Physical Processes
10. Lasers in Medicine
11. Potential Hazards Associated with Inappropriate Use of Lasers