- Comprehensive methods and advice on choosing appropriate techniques
- Discussion of internationally recognized standards
- Detection and enumeration of food-borne pathogenic and toxigenic microorganisms
- Detailed sections on analyses appropriate for the main food commodity groups
- Identification of bacteria, yeasts, and fungi isolated from foods
- Safety in the food microbiology laboratory
- Appendix of recipes for media and reagents
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Wilkie F. Harrigan is an industrial consultant, and an independent lecturer in food microbiology and quality management in the food industry. He has visited a number of countries in Southeast Asia, South America, Europe, and the Middle East, for both teaching and advisory work.