Long-Term Studies of Vertebrate Communities is ideal for faculty, researchers, graduate students, and undergraduates in vertebrate biology, ecology, and evolutionary biology, including ecology, natural history, and systematics.
- Provides unique perspectives of community stability and variation
- Details the influence of natural and other perturbations on community structure
- Includes synopses by well-known authors
- Presents results from a broad range of vertebrate taxa
- Studies were conducted at different latitudes and in different habitats