* This book highlights the core research that has led to the fruitful and exciting field of mesoporous materials
* It provides an overview of the studies which have led to the discovery of mesoporous materials as well as first preparations of mesoporous materials by researchers across the world
* This book not only serves as important reference material but also as a source of scientific inspiration to all researchers working in the field of mesoporous materials
2. Lipid polymorphism.
3. Biocontinuous cubic lipid-water particles and cubosomal dispersions.
4. The discovery of the M41S family of mesoporous molecular sieves.
5. Discovery of mesoporous silica from layered silicates.
6. FSS-16 and mesoporous organosilicas.
7. Integrating interfaces and function with molecular assembly.
8. Designer synthesis of mesoporous solids via block copolymer templating pathway.
9. Significance of mesoporous crystals for catalytic application.
10. Evaporation-induced self-assembly to functional nanostructures.
11. Nanostructured carbon materials synthesized from mesoporous silica crystals by replication.
12. Structural study of mesoporous materials by electron microscopy.