Due to the increasing importance of multi-scale computation in engineering, stimulated by the dramatic development of computer technology and understanding of multi-scale structures, an issue on multi-scale simulation and design--or so-called virtual process engineering--is now edited. ACE published an issue with title of multi-scale analysis in 2005 (vol 35). The intention of the present volume is different, trying to elucidate the bottlenecks and to identify the correct directions for the coming years from the process and product engineering point of view. Both fundamental and practical contributions will be provided from academia and industry.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings using original reviews
- Written by leading industry experts and scholars
- Reviews and analyzes developments in the field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Meso-scale modeling
the key to multi-scale CFD simulation
Jinghai Li, Wei Wang, Wei Ge and Ning Yang
- Holistic Strategy in Multiscale Modeling
Lorenz Biegler and Myung Jhon
- Industrial Plant-Wide Equation-Oriented Process Modeling
Chau-Chyun Chen, Boyd Gochenour and Milo D. Meixell
- Molecular Thermodynamic Models for Fluids of Chain-like Molecules, Applications in Phase Equilibria and Micro Phase Separation in Bulk and at Interface
Liu Honglai and YingHu