As a natural consequence, Nano and Giga Challenges is also an essential reference for the "gurus" wishing to keep abreast of the latest directions and challenges in microelectronic technology development and future trends. The combination of viewpoints presented within the book can help to foster further research and cross-disciplinary interaction needed to surmount the barriers facing future generations of technology design.
. Quickly becoming the hottest topic of the new millennium (2.4 billion dollars funding in US alone
. Current status and future trends of micro and nanoelectronics research
. Written by leading experts in the corresponding research areas
. Excellent tutorial for graduate students and reference for "gurus"
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Integrated Circuit Technologies: From Conventional CMOS to the nanoscale era (P. M. Zeitzoff, J. A. Hutchby, G. Bersuker, H. R. Huff).
2. Electronics Below 10 nm (K. Likharev).
3. Lithography: Concepts, Challenges, and Prospects (K. Lucas, S. Postnikov, C. Henderson, S. Hector).
4. Experimental Investigations of the Stability of Candidate Materials for
High-K Gate Dielectrics in Silicon-Based MOSFETs (S. Stemmer and D. G. Schlom).
5. Defects in wide-gap oxides: Computer modelling and challenges (A. L Shluger, A. Foster, J.L. Gavartin, P.V. Sushko).
6. Tunneling Through Single Molecules (J. Tomfohr, Jun Li, O. Sankey).
7. Practical Quantum Computing (P. M. Lenahan).