With recent advances of modern medicine, more people reach the "elderly age around the globe, and the number of dementia cases are ever increasing. This book is about various aspects of dementia and provides its readers with a wide range of thought-provoking sub-topics in the field of dementia. The ultimate goal of this monograph is to stimulate other physicians' and neuroscientists' interest to carry out more research projects into the pathogenesis of this devastating group of diseases.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
2. Normal Brain Aging: Clinical, Immunological, Neuropsychological and Neuroimaging Features
3. Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy in dementias and mild cognitive impairment
4. Subcortical Ischemic Cerebrovascular Dementia
5. Contributions of Neuropsychology and Neuroimaging to Understanding Clinical Subtypes of Mild Cognitive Impairment
6. Early Onset Dementia
7. Lewy Body Dementia
8. Cerebrovascular and Cardiovascular Pathology in Alzheimer's disease
9. Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
10. Application of PET Imaging to Diagnosis of Alzheimer's Disease and Mild Cognitive Impairment
11. Reversible Dementias
12. The Molecular and Cellular Pathogenesis of Disease of the
Alzheimer's Type: An Overview
13. Dementia in Parkinson`s disease
14. Neuroimaging of Cognitive Impairments in Vascular Disease
Dr. Minagar is a Professor of Neurology at LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, Louisiana. He's a certified Physician Investigator by Association of Clinical Research Professionals, member of the editorial board of Future Neurology, Neurological Research, and Alzheimer's Disease Research Board. Dr. Minagar is the author of 231 journal articles and 33 book chapters, and editor of 10 books.