- Authors are from the Standards laboratories of AUSTRALIA, CANADA, ENGLAND, GERMANY and the USA.
- Latest techniques and practice of laboratory measurements to achieve the highest accuracy in the use of sources or detectors.
- Unique illustrations of the apparatus and measurement techniques.
- Practical measurement examples of calibration with full uncertainty analysis.
- Comprehensive treatment of optical standards such as sources, detectors and radiometers.
- A complete chapter on laser power measurements and standards for fiber optic measurements
- A complete chapter on correlations in radiometry and practical examples.
- A chapter devoted to diffraction effects in radiometry
Introduction to Radiometry (R.U. Datla and A.C. Parr)
Absolute Radiometers (N.P. Fox and J.P. Rice)
Realization of Spectral Responsivity Scales (L.P. Boivin)
Transfer Standard Filter Radiometers: Applications to Fundamental Scales (G.P. Eppeldauer, S.W. Brown and K.R. Lykke)
Primary Sources for Use in Radiometry (J. Hollandt, J. Seidel, R. Klein, G. Ulm, A. Migdall and M. Ware)
Uncertainty Estimates in Radiometry (J.L. Gardner)
Photometry (Y. Ohno)
Laser Radiometry (G.W. Day)
Diffraction Effects in Radiometry (E.L. Shirley)
The Calibration and Characterization of Earth Remote Sensing and Environmental Monitoring Instruments (J.J. Butler, B.C. Johnson and R.A. Barnes)
Example: Calibration of a Cryogenic Blackbody (R.U. Datla, E.L. Shirley and A.C. Parr)
Uncertainty Example: Spectral Irradiance Transfer with Absolute Calibration by Reference to Illuminance (J.L. Gardner)