The book is focused on new developments and applications of parallel technology. Key topics are introduced through contributed papers and invited lectures. These include typical algorithmic developments, such as: distributed computing, domain decomposition and parallel algorithm. Some of the papers address the evaluations of software and machine performance and software tool environments. The application of parallel computers to complex fluid dynamics problems are also conveyed through sessions such as DNS/LES, combustion and reacting flows, industrial applications, water resources and environmental flows.
The editors believe this book will provide many researchers, much beyond those contributing to this volume, with fresh information and reference.
2. Combustion and Reactive Flows.
3. Distributed Computing.
4. DNS and LES.
5. Domain Decomposition.
6. Evaluations of Software and Machine Performance.
7. Industrial Applications.
8. Interdisciplinary Applications.
9. Navier-Stokes Applications.
10. Parallel Algorithms.
11. Parallel Applications.
12. Software Tools and Environment.
13. Unstructured Mesh Applications.
14. Water Resources and Environmental Flows.