- Includes computational models of human learning
- Provides contributions from ten leading researchers in the field
- Contains interdisciplinary perspectives on perceptual learning
- Synthesizes research from psychology and computer science
- Focuses on the specific mechanisms that drive perceptual learning
Phillippe Schyns has been a Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Glasgow University since 1995. He received his Ph.D. in Cognitive Science from Brown University in 1992, and spent two years at MIT as a postdoctoral fellow in the Brain and Cognitive Science department.
Goldstone, Robert L.
Robert Goldstone has been a professor in psychology and cognitive science at Indiana University since 1991. He was the 1991 recipient of the Marquis Award for Most Outstanding Dissertation in Psychology from University of Michigan, the recipient of two American Psychological Association Young Investigator awards for research articles in 1995, and the 1996 recipient of the Chase Memorial Award for Outstanding Young Researcher in Cognitive Science from Carnegie Mellon University.
Medin, Douglas L.
Douglas L. Medin is the series editor of <b>The Psychology of Learning and Motivation</b>.