This book is aimed at engineers and technicians who need to have a clear, practical understanding of the essentials of process control, loop tuning and how to optimize the operation of their particular plant or process. The reader would typically be involved in the design, implementation and upgrading of industrial control systems. Mathematical theory has been kept to a minimum with the emphasis throughout on practical applications and useful information.
This book will enable the reader to:
* Specify and design the loop requirements for a plant using PID control
* Identify and apply the essential building blocks in automatic control
* Apply the procedures for open and closed loop tuning
* Tune control loops with significant dead-times
* Demonstrate a clear understanding of analog process control and how to tune analog loops
* Explain concepts used by major manufacturers who use the most up-to-date technology in the process control field
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.