As the cleanest source of fossil energy with the most advantageous CO2 footprint, natural gas continues to increase its share in the global energy market. This book provides state-of-the-art contributions in the area of gas processing. Special emphasis is given to Liquified Natural Gas (LNG); the book also covers the following gas processing applications in parallel sessions:
* Natural Gas processing and treatment
* Gas To Power and water
* Gas To Liquid (GTL)
* Gas To Petrochemicals, including olefins, ammonia and methanol
* Provides a state-of-the-art review of gas processing technologies
* Covers design, operating tools, and methodologies
* Includes case studies and practical applications
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
* Acid Gas Removal
* Sustainability, Safety and Asset Management in LNG Industry
* Gas to Petrochemicals
* Gas to Liquids
* Liquefied Energy Chain
* Process Design
* Natural Gas Process Equipment Design
* Process Control
* Process Synthesis & Optimization
Reklaitis, G.V. Rex
El-Halwagi, Mahmoud M.
Dr. Mahmoud El-Halwagi is professor and holder of the McFerrin Professorship at the Artie McFerrin Department of Chemical Engineering, Texas A&M University. He is internationally recognized for pioneering contributions in the principles and applications of process integration and sustainable design. He has served as a consultant to a wide variety of processing industries. He is a fellow of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and is the recipient of prestigious research and educational awards including the American AIChE Sustainable Engineering Forum Research Excellence Award, the Celanese and the Fluor Distinguished Teaching Awards, and the US National Science Foundation's National Young Investigator Award.