Volumes in this widely revered series present comprehensive reviews of drug substances and additional materials, with critical review chapters that summarize information related to the characterization of drug substances and excipients. This organizational structure meets the needs of the pharmaceutical community and allows for the development of a timely vehicle for publishing review materials on this topic.
The scope of the Profiles series encompasses review articles and database compilations that fall within one of the following six broad categories: Physical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Analytical profiles of drug substances and excipients; Drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic profiles of drug substances and excipients; Methodology related to the characterization of drug substances and excipients; Methods of chemical synthesis; and Reviews of the uses and applications for individual drug substances, classes of drug substances, or excipients.
- Presents comprehensive reviews covering all aspects of drug development and formulation of drugs
- Profiles creatine monohydrate and fexofenadine hydrochloride, as well as five others
- Meets the information needs of the drug development community
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
S. Singh and A. Dash
2. Cytarabine, Comprehensive Profile
H. El-Subbagh and A. Al-Badr
3. Famotidine, Analytical Profile
M. Al-Omara and A. Al-Mohizea
4. Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Comprehensive Profile
L. Kumar, S. Alam, C. Lal Meena, R. Jain, and A. Bansal
5. Itraconazole, Comprehensive Profile
A. Al-Badr and H. El-Subbagh
6. Ofloxacin, Comprehensive Profile
7. Paclitaxel, Comprehensive Profile
S. Jauhari, S. Singh, and A. Dash