The Progress in Medicinal Chemistry series spans a wide range of topics of interest to the drug discovery community. This particular volume touches upon the following:
* The Herg ion channel
* Fluorescence-based high throughput assay
* Aprepitant and neurokinin receptors
* Muscarinic receptor targets
* Gene activation pathways
* Malaria and antimalarial drugs
* HIV virus mutation and new therapeutics
[external URL] is available online on [external URL] - full-text online of volumes 41 onwards.
Elsevier book series on ScienceDirect gives multiple users throughout an institution simultaneous online access to an important compliment to primary research. Digital delivery ensures users reliable, 24-hour access to the latest peer-reviewed content. The Elsevier book series are compiled and written by the most highly regarded authors in their fields and are selected from across the globe using Elsevier's extensive researcher network.
For more information about the Elsevier Book Series on ScienceDirect Program, please visit:
*Presents the latest research in the field of drug discovery
*Publishes on an annual basis to bring you the most innovative updates in medicinal chemistry
*Available as an online resource via [external URL]
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Human Ether-a-go-go Related Gene (Herg): A Chemist's Perspective
2. Fluorescence Based Assays
3. Selective and Combined Neurokinin Receptor Antagonists
4. Muscarinic Receptor Subtype Pharmacology and Physiology
5. The Transcription Factor NF-êB as Drug Target
6. Recent Advances in the Search for New Antimarial Agents
7. The Discovery of the CCR5 Receptor Antagonist UK-427857. A new agent for the Treatment of HIV infection and AIDS