Progress in Medicinal Chemistry provides a review of eclectic developments in medicinal chemistry. This volume continues in the serial's tradition of providing an insight into the skills required of the modern medicinal chemist; in particular, the use of an appropriate selection of the wide range of tools now available to solve key scientific problems.
- Presents the latest research in the field of drug discovery
- Publishes on a twice yearly basis to bring you the most innovative updates in medicinal chemistry
- Available as an online resource via ScienceDirect
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Designing drugs to avoid toxicity
Graham F Smith
- Prostaglandin D2 receptor CRTH2 Antagonists for the treatment of inflammatory diseases
Jeffrey Chen & Alison Budelsky
- Progress in the Development of Small Molecule Therapeutics That Target Th17 Cell Function for the Treatment of Immune-Inflammatory Diseases
Stephen Shuttleworth, Paul Townsend, Franck Silva, Alexander Cecil, Thomas Hill, Cyrille Tomassi, Helen Rogers and Rebecca Harrison
- Therapeutic Applications Of Iminosugars: Current Perspectives And Future Opportunities
Graeme Horne & Francis X. Wilson