* A practical handbook for both career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career
* Provides simple step-by-step tools for understanding and managing each of the project value-add stages:
- Developing a business case
- Robust planning
- Staying in control
- Delivering benefits
* Focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas
* Brief and visually led, the Toolkit is designed to get you up and running fast and to increase the certainty of a positive project outcome from day one
* Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools
Project Management Toolkit introduces the whole project life-cycle. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills in critical PM areas and together provide a powerful project management resource.
- Focused on the needs of engineering and other technical project managers, this book recognises that most non-routine work completed by an organization is a project- A practical, hands-on guide to aid those tasked with real industry projects - not a lengthy theoretical textbook, it gets to the point and delivers REAL benefits- The book is suitable for both career project managers and those involved with projects intermittently
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.