This book is dedicated to studying the ocean with radar tools, in particular, with space radars. Being intended mainly for the scientists preoccupied with the problem (as well as senior course students), it concentrates and generalizes the knowledge scattered over specialized journals. The significant part of the book contains the results obtained by the author.
* Systematically collects and describes the approaches used by different laboratories and institutions
* Deals with the physics of radar imagery and specifically with ocean surface imagery.
* Useful for students and researchers specializing in the area of ocean remote sensing using airborne or space-borne radars, both SAR and RAR
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Preliminary notes on radar imaging
2. Description of the sea surface
3. Sea scattering of radio waves
4. Microwave Doppler spectrum at moderate incidence angles
5. Real aperture side-looking radar
6. Synthetic aperture radar
7. Advanced radars and ocean surface imaging