Electron cryomicroscopy is a form of transmission electron microscopy (EM) in which the sample is studied at cryogenic temperatures (generally liquid nitrogen temperatures). Cryo-EM is developing popularity in structural biology. This volume from the Advances in Protein Chemistry and Structural Biology series is Part B and covers essential topics.
- Single particle analysis at near atomic resolution Hong Zhou
- Single particle Tomography Michael Schmid
- Cellular tomography Andreas Hoenger
- Correlative light-electron microscopy Dorit Hanein
- Future prospects Michael Rossmann