Advances in Catalysis fills the gap between the journal papers and the textbooks across the diverse areas of catalysis research. For more than 60 years Advances in Catalysis has been dedicated to recording progress in the field of catalysis and providing the scientific community with comprehensive and authoritative reviews. This series in invaluable to chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists working in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry.
- In-depth, critical, state-of-the-art reviews
- Comprehensive, covers of all aspects of catalysis research
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. Mechanistic Issues in Fischer-Tropsch Catalysis
R.A. van Santen, I.M. Ciobîca, E. van Steen
2. Designing Molecular Catalysts Based on Enhanced Lewis Acidity
SWADHIN K. MANDAL and HERBERT W. ROESKY
3. Modern Strategies in Supramolecular Catalysis
Pablo Ballestera, Anton Vidal-Ferrana, and Piet W. N. M. van Leeuwen
4. Monolithic Catalysts and Reactors: High Precision, Low Energy Consumption
Jacob A. Moulijn, Michiel T. Kreutzer, T. Alexander Nijhuis and Freek Kapteijn