This series features extended articles on the physics of electron devices (especially semiconductor devices), particle optics at high and low energies, microlithography, image science and digital image processing, electromagnetic wave propagation, electron microscopy, and the computing methods used in all these domains.
- Contributions from leading international scholars and industry experts- Discusses hot topic areas and presents current and future research trends- Invaluable reference and guide for physicists, engineers and mathematicians
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- The synthesis of a Stochastic Artificial Neural Network application using a Genetic Algorithm approach
- Logarithmic Image Processing for Color Images
M. Jourlin, J. Breugnot, F. Itthirad, M. Bouabdellah, B. Closs
- Current Technologies for High Speed and Functional Imaging with Optical Coherence Tomography
Rainer A. Leitgeb
- Analysis of optical systems, contrast depth and measurement of electric and magnetic field distribution on the object's surface in mirror electron microscopy
S.A. Nepijko, G. Schönhense
- Multivariate statistics applications in scanning transmission electron microscopy X-ray spectrum imaging
Chad M. Parish
- Aberration Correctors developed under Triple C Project
Hidetaka Sawada, Fumio Hosokawa, Takeo Sasaki, Toshikatsu Kaneyama, Yukihito Kondo, Kazutomo Suenaga
- Spatially resolved thermoluminescence in a scanning electron microscope
T. Schulz, M. Albrecht, K.Irmscher