This unique and comprehensive report profiles the top 40 distributors of orthopaedic, trauma and spinal implants in Europe. These companies partner with leading manufacturers and sell their products to hospitals and medical professionals right across Europe: Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia and the CIS, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 40 Distributors of Orthopaedic, Trauma & Spinal Implants in Europe’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Companies/Products Represented, Countries Served, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of orthopaedic, trauma and spinal implants who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products in Europe.
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) Medical/Surgical Trade Associations
‘The Top 40 Distributors of Orthopaedic, Trauma & Spinal Implants in Europe’ is ideal for medical and surgical trade associations to identify new member companies.
Note: This major report looks at all 40 of the top distributors of orthopaedic, trauma and spinal implants in Europe - companies like:
- Artur Salgado, SA - founded in 1952, the Portuguese market leader represents some of the most prestigious international orthopaedics manufacturers including LAFITT, S.A., Waldemar LINK GmbH & Co. KG and Wright Medical Technology, Inc.. It operates throughout Portugal.
- Iamex Medical Products S.A. - the first to introduce hip arthroplasty to the Greek orthopaedic market, Iamex collaborates with world reputed and established manufacturers such as Biotechni, Merete Medical GmbH and Stanmore Implants Worldwide Ltd. to distribute their products to public and private healthcare institutions across Greece.
- Ortotech - Since its foundation in 1987, the company has established itself as a leading distributor in the Danish orthopaedics market and now markets products for a range of leading international manufacturers e.g. aap Implantate AG, Amplitude SAS and BioPro, Inc..
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Companies/Products Represented
- Countries Served
- Turnover €m
- Location Status
‘The Top 40 Distributors of Orthopaedic, Trauma & Spinal Implants in Europe’ is the fifth in a series of reports by Research Facts that already includes, ‘The Top 20 European Manufacturers of Synthetic Bone Substitutes’, ‘The Top 30 European Manufacturers Of Spinal Implants’, ‘The Top 40 Manufacturers Of Orthopaedic Implants In Europe’ and ‘The Top 40 European Manufacturers of Hip & Knee Implants’.
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Allergan, B. Braun, Bayer, Baxter, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Stiefel Laboratories, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Distributors, Europe, Implants, Orthopaedic, Spinal, Trauma.
|Question||How is this report segmented?|
|Answer||The report presented alphabetically by company, rather than country.|