The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Komatsu Ltd. (Komatsu) is an equipment manufacturer that develops and sells construction and mining equipment, utilities, forest machines and industrial machinery. The company’s product offerings include construction and mining equipment such as excavating equipment, loading equipment, grading and roadbed preparation equipment, hauling equipment, forestry equipment, tunneling machines, recycling equipment, industrial vehicles, engines and components, casting products, logistics other equipment; industrial machinery such as metal forging and stamping presses, sheet metal machines, machine tools, defense systems, temperature control equipment and other. Komatsu serves through domestic and international sales and distribution network that includes sales subsidiaries, affiliates, independent distributors and sales partners of jointly-owned companies across the world. The company has manufacturing plants in Japan, the US, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Canada, Indonesia, Brazil, Italy, China and Thailand. Komatsu is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Komatsu Ltd Key Recent Developments
Oct 27, 2017: Komatsu reports consolidated business results for six months of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
Jul 28, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for three months of FY ending 31 March 2018
Apr 27, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for fiscal year ended March 31, 2017
Apr 05, 2017: Komatsu acquires mining equipment solution provider MineWare
Jan 31, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for nine months of FY ending 31 March 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Komatsu Ltd - Key Facts
- Komatsu Ltd - Key Employees
- Komatsu Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Komatsu Ltd - History
- Komatsu Ltd - Company Statement
- Komatsu Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
- Komatsu Ltd - Business Description
- Komatsu Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Komatsu Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Komatsu Ltd - Strengths
- Komatsu Ltd - Weaknesses
- Komatsu Ltd - Opportunities
- Komatsu Ltd - Threats
- Komatsu Ltd - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Komatsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Oct 27, 2017: Komatsu reports consolidated business results for six months of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
- Jul 28, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for three months of FY ending 31 March 2018
- Apr 27, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for fiscal year ended March 31, 2017
- Jan 31, 2017: Komatsu announces consolidated business results for nine months of FY ending 31 March 2017
- Ratio Definitions
- Komatsu Ltd, Key Facts
- Komatsu Ltd, Key Employees
- Komatsu Ltd, Key Employees (cont..)
- Komatsu Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Komatsu Ltd, History
- Komatsu Ltd, Other Locations
- Komatsu Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Komatsu Ltd, Joint Venture
- Komatsu Ltd, Key Competitors
- Komatsu Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Komatsu Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Komatsu Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Komatsu Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Komatsu Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Komatsu Ltd, Ratio Charts