1h Free Analyst TimeTMB Bank Public Co Ltd (TMB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TMB Bank Public Company Limited (TMB) offers retail, SME, and corporate banking products and services. The retail banking portfolio includes transactional and savings account, cards services, housing and personal loans, bancassurance, life and health insurance, mutual funds, and foreign currency services. SME banking includes letters of guarantee, corporate loans, deposits, trade finance, supply chain solution, and financial management. Corporate banking offerings include trade finance, corporate loans, letters of guarantee, supply chain solution and financial management, syndicated loans, and investment banking. It operates through branches, ATMs, mobile and internet banking. TMB is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Key Facts
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Key Employees
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - History
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Company Statement
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Commercial Banking
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Commercial Banking
- Business Segment: Others
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Retail Banking
- Key Stats
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Strengths
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Opportunities
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Threats
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Key Facts
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Key Employees
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Key Employees (cont..)
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Major Products and Services
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, History
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Other Locations
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Subsidiaries
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Key Competitors
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Annual Ratios
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- TMB Bank Public Co Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- The Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Kasikorn Bank Public Co Ltd
- CIMB Thai Bank Public Co Ltd
- Bank of Ayudhya Public Co Ltd
- Bangkok Bank Public Co Ltd