The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Metso Corp (Metso) is an industrial machinery company that provides sustainable technology and services. It offers products such as mining and construction aggregates processing equipments, conveyers, separators, air classifiers, slurry pumps, industrial valves and controls, and waste shredders. Metso also offers positioners, on-off controllers and intelligent safety solenoids. The company caters to mining, aggregates, recycling and energy, oil, gas, pulp, paper and process, construction, and power generation industries. It offers its products and services through distributors, service centers and service professionals. The company operates in Europe, North America, South America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and the Middle-East. Metso is headquartered in Helsinki, Finland.
Metso Corp Key Recent Developments
Oct 02,2018: Metso to deliver comminution and material handling solutions to Australia and South America
Sep 10,2018: TOPC : Metso to Increase its Foundry Capacity in India to Meet the Growing Global Demand for Cast Wears for Mining and Aggregate Industries[TPS : Consumer]
Sep 04,2018: Pekka Vauramo to start as Metso's President and CEO on November 1, 2018
Jun 27,2018: W Resources Announces Crusher, Steelwork and Equipment Deliveries Commence At La Parrilla
Jun 18,2018: Metso gets valve orders for more than 8,000 valves in China
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Metso Corp - Key Facts
Metso Corp - Key Employees
Metso Corp - Key Employee Biographies
Metso Corp - Major Products and Services
Metso Corp - History
Metso Corp - Company Statement
Metso Corp - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Metso Corp - Business Description
Business Segment: Flow Control
Business Segment: Minerals
Geographical Segment: Africa and Middle East
Geographical Segment: Asia Pacific
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: South and Central America
Metso Corp - Corporate Strategy
Metso Corp - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Metso Corp - Strengths
Metso Corp - Weaknesses
Metso Corp - Opportunities
Metso Corp - Threats
Metso Corp - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Metso Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments
Oct 02, 2018: Metso to deliver comminution and material handling solutions to Australia and South America
Sep 04, 2018: Pekka Vauramo to start as Metso's President and CEO on November 1, 2018
Jun 27, 2018: W Resources Announces Crusher, Steelwork and Equipment Deliveries Commence At La Parrilla
Dec 18, 2017: Metso has received a reassessment decision from the Finnish tax authority
Dec 18, 2017: President and CEO Nico Delvaux to assume CEO position outside Metso
Nov 02, 2017: Metso Receives Four Major Oil And Gas Valve Orders From Chinese Petrochemical Customers
Aug 07, 2017: W Resources awards crusher plant contract to Metso
Jun 29, 2017: Metso to expand crusher wear parts manufacturing in South Africa
May 03, 2017: Nico Delvaux appointed President and CEO of Metso
Section 5 – Appendix
List of Tables
Metso Corp, Key Facts
Metso Corp, Key Employees
Metso Corp, Key Employee Biographies
Metso Corp, Major Products and Services
Metso Corp, History
Metso Corp, Other Locations
Metso Corp, Subsidiaries
Metso Corp, Key Competitors
Metso Corp, Ratios based on current share price
Metso Corp, Annual Ratios
Metso Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Metso Corp, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Metso Corp, Interim Ratios
Metso Corp, Recent Deals Summary
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Metso Corp, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
Metso Corp, Ratio Charts