The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
AOL Inc. (AOL), formerly AOL Holdings LLC, is a global web services company. The company specializes in investing in brands that inform, entertain, and connect the world. It provides online content, products, and services for various consumers, publishers, and advertisers. The company provides its online advertising services on its owned sites and on third-party sites under the brand name AOL Advertising. AOL operates branded and content sites, which contain digital content and sells display advertising. It also operates in consumer applications and communication products and services such as mail, instant messaging, and mobile offerings. AOL also distributes its content through agreements with manufacturers of computers, digital devices, and other consumer electronics and third-party websites. It operates one of the largest Internet subscription access services in the US. The company, through its subsidiaries, operates in the US, Canada, Sweden, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, India, Spain, Japan and Ireland. AOL is headquartered in New York, the US.
AOL Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 07,2017: AOL, Yahoo could lose 1,000 jobs after Verizon buyout
Feb 08,2017: AOL lays off 500 employees after adding 1500 employees over the last 12 months
Nov 25,2016: Huffington Post Canada lays off employees, including only journalists in B.C. bureau
Nov 17,2016: AOL is laying off 500 employees in a restructuring with focus on mobile, data and video
Feb 22,2016: Mark Connon appointed Global Chief Mobile Officer of AOL Platforms & Advertising
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- AOL Inc. - Key Facts
- AOL Inc. - Key Employees
- AOL Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
- AOL Inc. - Major Products and Services
- AOL Inc. - History
- AOL Inc. - Company Statement
- AOL Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- AOL Inc. - Business Description
- AOL Inc. - Corporate Strategy
- AOL Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AOL Inc. - Strengths
- AOL Inc. - Weaknesses
- AOL Inc. - Opportunities
- AOL Inc. - Threats
- AOL Inc. - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Ratio Definitions
- AOL Inc., Key Facts
- AOL Inc., Key Employees
- AOL Inc., Key Employee Biographies
- AOL Inc., Major Products and Services
- AOL Inc., History
- AOL Inc., Subsidiaries
- AOL Inc., Key Competitors
- AOL Inc., Ratios based on current share price
- AOL Inc., Annual Ratios
- AOL Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- AOL Inc., Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- AOL Inc., Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- AOL Inc., Performance Chart (2010 - 2014)
- AOL Inc., Ratio Charts