This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Our summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Toys "R" US, Inc. (TRU) is a specialty retailer of toy and baby products, which offers children’s apparel, juvenile, learning, entertainment, core toy, parenting and seasonal products. Its private label merchandise includes brand names such as Babies “R” Us, Journey Girls, Animal Alley, Fast Lane, You & Me, Just Like Home and FAO Schwarz. The company operates through various store formats, which include side-by-side (SBS) store, traditional toy store, baby store, express stores and flagship store. It also sells its merchandise through a group of websites. The company’s operations are spread across the US, Europe, Japan, the UK, Canada, China and Southeast Asia and Australia. TRU is headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, the US.
Reasons to Buy:
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with Our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Toys R US, Inc. - Key Facts
Toys R US, Inc. - Key Employees
Toys R US, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Toys R US, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Toys R US, Inc. - History
Toys R US, Inc. - Company Statement
Toys R US, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Toys R US, Inc. - Business Description
Toys R US, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Toys R US, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Toys R US, Inc. - Strengths
Toys R US, Inc. - Weaknesses
Toys R US, Inc. - Opportunities
Toys R US, Inc. - Threats
Toys R US, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
List of Tables:
Toys R US, Inc., Key Facts
Toys R US, Inc., Key Employees
Toys R US, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Toys R US, Inc., Major Products and Services
Toys R US, Inc., History
Toys R US, Inc., Other Locations
Toys R US, Inc., Subsidiaries
Toys R US, Inc., Key Competitors