This island nation is also becoming increasingly attractive as an investment destination for petrochemical producers, particularly from Taiwan and Japan. Demand for polymers grew by nearly 7% in Indonesia in 2010 and is set to strengthen in 2011 with an expected growth of more than 10%. With the petrochemical industry dependent on the domestic market, economic trends will be crucial in determining the performance of the sector. Private consumption and investment growth will continue to power output growth in 2011 and beyond, as Indonesia embarks on what is greatly anticipated to be a decade of robust economic growth.
However, there are widespread concerns of scarcity of domestically sourced materials over the short term as some producers have been cautious about increasing production, amidst fears that it could swing prices the other way and create a situation of oversupply. Key producers of petrochemicals in the country are Carbon Core, Batavia Trade & Cons., Vippo Enterprises Pte Ltd., Indonesia Exim and Aneka Gas.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Petrochemicals Industry in Indonesia. The report covers the following:
- An analysis of the global petrochemicals industry in the aftermath of the Japan earthquake and the nuclear disaster in Japan. We analyze the global petrochemicals industry in 2011 and an outlook for the industry.
- An analysis of the petrochemicals industry in Asia in order to establish the importance of the Indonesian petrochemicals industry in the region.
- An analysis of the petrochemical industry in Indonesia including market profile, production statistics of petrochemicals, market profile of the Indonesian polyethylene market, an analysis of the Indonesian upstream sector, and trends in the industry.
- A SWOT analysis of the Indonesian petrochemical industry is carried out.
- Major industry players analyzed include Chandra Asri, Mitsui Chemicals, and Petrokimia Gresik.
- An industry outlook completes this in-depth analysis of Indonesia’s petrochemical industry.
Taiyou Research’s report on the Petrochemicals Industry in Indonesia is a complete profile of this growingly competitive industry in Indonesia that is fast making its presence felt across the world.
2. Global Petrochemicals Industry
2.1 Japan Disaster and Impact on the Global Petrochemicals Industry
2.2 Global Petrochemicals Industry in 2011
2.3 Global Petrochemical Industry Outlook
3. Petrochemicals Industry in Asia
4. Petrochemical Industry in Indonesia
4.1 Market Profile
4.2 Industry Structure
4.3 Supply/Demand Scenario
4.4 Polyethylene Market in Indonesia
4.5 Market for Other Polymers
4.6 Indonesia’s Upstream Sector
4.7 Impact of the ASEAN-China Free Trade Agreement
4.8 Mergers & Acquisitions Profile
4.9 Latest Industry Developments
5. Indonesia Petrochemicals Industry: SWOT Analysis
6. Industry Trends
7. Major Industry Players
7.1 Chandra Asri
7.2 Mitsui Chemicals
7.3 Petrokimia Gresik
8. Industry Forecast
9.1 Indonesia Political Landscape: SWOT Analysis
9.2 Indonesia Economic Landscape: SWOT Analysis
11. Research Methodology
|Question||What is the list of the chemicals you have reviewed for Section 4. Petrochemical Industry in Indonesia?|
The list of chemicals in the report is as follows: