- Dr. Jeremy Levin is Senior Vice President, Strategy, Alliances and Transactions at Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- The Email Address Format at Orion Corporation is Firstname.Lastname@Orion.Fi
- On July 21, 2011, Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. announced the launch of GLUBES®, a fixed dose combination tablet of a rapid-acting insulin secretagogue and an improving agent for postprandial hyperglycemia.
- In their 2010 annual report, Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd stated that they had integrated two new areas of focus (fibrosis and neurodegeneration) into their research strategy.
- Shire plc’s in-licensing, merger and acquisition efforts are focused on products in specialist markets with strong intellectual property protection and global rights.
- On 14 July, 2011, Cephalon, Inc. announced that its stockholders had voted to approve the Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. proposal to acquire Cephalon for $81.50 per share in cash, or a total enterprise value of approximately $6.8 billion.
These are just some of the thousands of facts contained in The World’s Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies.
Profile information for each company in the report typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Therapeutic Areas, Foreign Trade, Location Status, Year Established, Number of Employees and Turnover.
Report Target Market:
1) Pharmaceutical Companies
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of raw materials and equipment necessary for pharmaceutical production.
The World’s Top 100 Pharmaceutical Companies is ideal for distributors of pharmaceuticals to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products and the widest ranges.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the world’s major pharmaceutical companies such as Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. and Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Headquartered in Massachusetts, United States, the Company has revenues of $U.S. 636.00 million and 638 employees. Cubist markets CUBICIN® (daptomycin for injection) which has to date experienced the most successful I.V. antibiotic launch in U.S. history, on a dollar sales basis.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Street Address
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Therapeutic Areas
- Turnover €m
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
Research Facts is a world leader in life sciences publishing. It was established in Dublin, Ireland in 2004. Its partners have over forty years combined experience in the business information industry. Research Facts’ customers include most of the world’s major diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies e.g. Abbott, Allergan, Astra Tech, B. Braun, Bayer, Baxter, Biomet, Boehringer Ingelheim, Covance, DePuy, Edwards Lifesciences, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Medtronic, Millipore, Novartis, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Stiefel Laboratories, Zentiva etc..
Research Facts has customers right across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts’ reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations
Keywords: Pharmaceutical, Worldwide.