This report by reveals how capability mapping enables business analysis and business/IT architecture alignment. You'll gain step-by-step guidance that will help you:
- Define your business capabilities using 10 basic capability principles
- Discover why capability is the missing link in business-IT transformation
- Map business capabilities
- Incorporate capability into business architecture and enterprise architecture
- Conduct capability-based analysis and planning
- Use business capabilities to drive business-IT transformation initiatives.
Among the topics discussed are capability mapping, IT architecture transformation, the use of capabilities to specify service-oriented architecture, the transformation of core IT architectures, and more.