- Content Authoring
- Content Acquisition
- Content Aggregation
- Output and Content Presentation
- Workflow Management
- Version Control and Management
- Development Tool Technical Architecture
- Portal Support
- Document and Records Management
- Search and Indexing Management
- Security Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Reporting and Statistics Management
- and Recovery
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of ECM that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your ECM software project.
Use this template to gather your ECM requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your ECM Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique ECM requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear ECM RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate ECM Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help ECM vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).