- Process Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Management
- Quality Management
- Sales Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Retail and POS
- Web Commerce
- and Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of ERP for Distribution Industries that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your ERP for Distribution Industries software project.
Use this template to gather your ERP for Distribution Industries requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your ERP for Distribution Industries Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique ERP for Distribution Industries requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear ERP for Distribution Industries RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate ERP for Distribution Industries Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help ERP for Distribution Industries vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).