- Order Promising
- Inventory Management
- Execution Visibility
- Inbound and Assembly Coordination or Multi-site Changing
- Shipping and Outbound
- OM-Specific Technology
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of Order Management that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your Order Management software project.
Use this template to gather your Order Management requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your Order Management Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique Order Management requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear Order Management RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate Order Management Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help Order Management vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).