- Portfolio and Project Management
- Resource Planning and Scheduling
- and Contract Management
- Time and Expense Management
- Financial Management
- and Billing
- Knowledge Management
- and Analysis
- Third Party Integration
- Back-office Functionality
- Product Technology
This functional and technical requirement set template covers industry-standard functional criteria of PPM for Professional Services Automation that can help you easily gather and prioritize your business needs in a simple and categorized excel document. More than a RFP template, it is a working document that serves as a knowledge base reference throughout the life-span of your PPM for Professional Services Automation software project.
Use this template to gather your PPM for Professional Services Automation requirements, build RFIs and RFPs, and track the progress of your software implementation.
Gather Your PPM for Professional Services Automation Requirements Quickly and Effectively
- Identify and prioritize the features and functions you need instead of building a list from scratch.
- Easily add your company's unique PPM for Professional Services Automation requirements.
- Find out what features and functions vendors support, and how they support them.
Collect Clear PPM for Professional Services Automation RFI and RFP Responses
- Improve vendor participation by issuing RFIs that vendors can understand, and respond to easily.
- Use RFI responses to create lists of requirements for your RFPs or requests for quotation (RFQs).
- Make sure that vendors understand and can support all your requirements.
Eliminate PPM for Professional Services Automation Implementation Surprises
- Get a clear picture of any required customizations.
- Help PPM for Professional Services Automation vendors accurately cost required development work.
- Compare your existing systems to the winning solution (gap analysis).